Katja Machleidt

.
 

"I was born in 1971 in Northern Germany.

For 5 years I studied Eurythmy [the healing art of movement]. Over the years I also took courses in drama and dance improvisation.

In Ireland I worked in Camphill Communities for a while [land-based communities for people with special needs]and tried my luck with the above [Eurythmy...].

For the last three years I have been doing a Hakomi training [assisted self-study in mindfulness].

I am glad to have met Sandra Reeve some five years ago and trained with her and  also to have met her inspiring teacher Prapto.

In this movement work I especially enjoy the nourishing moments of presence to oneself, the enviroment/nature and the other, and the playful interaction. I love moving in nature.

Come and join if you like."

Katja

Katja ran a one-day workshop in creative movement in mindfulness - presence and play - in Mullinahone, Co.Tipperary, Ireland on Saturday 26th September 2009.

The workshop included indoor and outdoor work.

For details of future events contact Katja Machleidt on 00 353 (0)879 132152.

See your imagination dawn around the rim of your world - John O'Donohue